TOOLS OF THE TRADE
The content for this section is for members only. You can purchase membership here.
When you create your own brand it is important to be organised, logical and ready to respond to client’s demands promptly.
In this section Tools of the Trade FashionCapital has combined 35 years of experience within the fashion industry to provide you with accurate paperwork and templates for you to use. Some of the templates are legal documents which have been derived from solicitors.
These templates can be downloaded and amended to include your logo, company name and address details. The documentation includes:
- Contract for Goods and Services – This is a legal document that specifies terms and conditions when selling your collection to a third party.
- Confidentiality Agreement – This is another legal document that can potentially prevent infringement of your intellectual property.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association – A Memorandum of Association (MOA) is a legal document prepared in the formation and registration process of a limited liability company to define its relationship with shareholders. The MOA and the Articles of Association serve as the constitution of the company.
- Docket – When confirming orders for a factory this template is invaluable.
- Size chart and measurement guide – Guidance is provided so you know where and how to measure ensuring consistency in your production.
- Progress sheet – A summary sheet of all the information you need to keep to ensure you do not lose information or duplicate effort.
- Q.C. forms – When you visit your factory for quality control purposes ensure your organised before you attend factory visit.
Please note that the information is for guide purposes only and as such can be adapted for your own particular use.
If you require any more information or guidance please contact email@example.com
All forms are copyright protected ©