FashionCapital says goodbye to the Enter Boutique
Fashion Capital’s Enter Boutique in Croydon closed its doors for the final time on Monday 13th September after a successful 4 years at the unit which is situated in Croydon’s Centrale Shopping Centre. The new store, to be called British Designers@Fashion Capital, is relocating to unit 29 in Centrale and will still offer shoppers an exclusive range of quality designer garments from some of the UK’s most talented up and coming designers. In the meantime, style hungry fashionistas can find all the latest designers at our flourishing concession store in Allders which is located on Croydon High Street. Last week we held a vibrant catwalk show at our Allders concession where crowds gathered to watch glamorous models strut their stuff on the runway in some of our concessions most popular and breathtaking designs. The show was a resounding success and was an enjoyable and effective way of showcasing an array of stylish outfits from Allders ‘Young Fashion’ concessions. Hopefully the show also helped to liven up shoppers Saturday afternoons!
Fashion Capital is also delighted to announce the launch of its exclusive online store FCBoutique.co.uk. The online boutique is set to take the savvy online shopping community by storm after its launch this September as the success of supporting designer innovations has lead to the increasing empire of Enter Boutiques arising up and down the nation. To satisfy the overwhelming demand for a boutique essentially for the unique, the e-commerce boutique showcases only the finest up and coming designer talent in the UK and beyond. The next inevitable step was to provide access for every style slave to our haven of hidden treasures from the comfort of your own homes, or a sneaky lunch break browse from the office (we won’t tell!). The FCBoutique.co.uk plays host to a sumptuous assortment of over 40 of the fastest emerging and groundbreaking designers on offer, providing crucial wardrobe staples with unique trend driven touches, a fabulous range of LBD’s for the individualist seeking sophistication whilst standing out from the crowd and many more of the looks you long for in our one stop shop to keep you looking hot!
Fashion Capital endeavour to provide a Boutique service which is second to none and we firmly believe that our recent innovations in Croydon and the exciting development in our online presence will ensure that we are providing our customers with a truly unique retail experience.
Notes to editors
- Fashion Enter Ltd is an industry based specialist and training provider that offers real support and advice for today’s talented designers, retailers, manufacturers and NEETs. Its full guidance and networking opportunities combined with an online presence and three retail boutiques make Fashion Enter a unique company. In September 2010 a fourth retail boutique will be opened at Bath at Milsom Place.
- Fashion Enter was established to continue the work of a six year initiative that was funded by the LDA – The London Fashion Forum expired in March 2006. Fashion Enter Ltd was created in April 2006
- FashionCapital.co.uk was established in 2001 and is the UK’s leading portal for the industry. This site receives 5.5 million hits from 60,000 unique users and is a major business tool for all connected to the fashion industry. Currently ranked on the second page of Google for the word ‘fashion’ worldwide.
- FashionCapital won a national competition hosted by leading e-commerce specialist Sitemakers using thier ecommerce platform LiquidShop, to revamp the existing online store in 2010. The competition is active once again and accepting registrations and applications to crown the next winner, find more details at www.sitemakers.co.uk/success
- Enter Boutiques e-commerce site www.fcboutique.co.ukis launching in September 2010.
For further information please contact:
Tel: 020 8462 9620