Clothes Show Live 2011
With Parade headlining the show on Saturday, X-Factors The Risk on Sunday, Alexandra Burke on Friday whilst Her Majesty and the Wolves featuring Kimberly Wyatt will be performing every day in the Fashion Theatre, this year’s event is looking to be the biggest and best yet!
Fashion Capital’s group of stands is well on its way to looking good and offering you the best in new fashion! Any exhibitors will of course have passes to the event, a schedule of all the shows taking place and a seat in the Fashion Theatre.
Lauren Goodger’s couture red carpet collection ‘In the Pink’ will be shown daily in the Profile Fashion Show on the Image Catwalk and Lauren herself will be there during Clothes Show Live. You will be able to purchase other products from her fashion and beauty brand Lauren’s Way.
Here are a few pointers that will assist you:
- The Exhibitors Lounge this year is located next to Hall 18 and is the DP Café East seating area
- The Sales Office is located in Concourse Suites 28-29
- The Press Office is located at Concourse Suite 30
- The VIP Lounge is located at Concourse Suites 31-32
- The organiser’s office is situated outside Hall 20
- The passes this year are being run by Interchange and they will be located in the atrium of Hall 18
- The Melville help desk is located at the front of Hall 20 during build up and from here-on in Hall 6
The Official Clothes Show Live in association with Suzuki VIP Party, will this year be held on Sunday 4th December at Bed Gatecrasher, with Jodie Harsh already confirmed to DJ, the team will around on Sunday morning to drop off your VIP invites.
If you have queries or questions, please contact Jenni at Fashion Capital on email@example.com or on 0208 462 9620.
We wish you well and look forward to seeing you at Clothes Show!