Director of E – Commerce
October 18, 2019 - October 18, 2019
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of a Director of E-Commerce…
- Identify key project stakeholders including internal and external stakeholders and develop strong partnerships.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, customers, designers, developers and testers to gather requirements. Document findings in a Business Requirements Document for consumption by IT.
- Review project functional specifications to identify missing, incomplete or incorrect requirements with respect to business requirements and work with appropriate partners to resolve.
- Build and leverage solid working relationships with senior leaders, stakeholders, other Product Owners, and the delivery organization to facilitate the achievement of enterprise and dot com strategy.
- Validate projects after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements.
- You will be required to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as ensuring the data quality through our different channels.
- Ensure that the content is always up-to-date and brand consistent.
- 5 years of relevant experience in project or product management
- Having technical skills with knowledge of general Internet, database, and user interface design
- Familiarity with web-based product development, workflow modelling and understanding of typical technology architecture and transactional web sites.
- Understanding of software processes (development, configuration, testing, and deployment) is critical in this role.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership.
- e-commerce experience.