May 7, 2021 - May 7, 2021
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of a Content Manager…
As a content manager you will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
You will need to be professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. You also need to keep brand consistency.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Research and content creation
- Outsource and monitor quality of content so that it is in keeping with the voice of the Company
- Creating and distributing external releases
- Researching and writing other types of content depending on business requirements
- Proofreading internal and external documents
- Working on Content Strategies for the business to ensure they achieve the best possible results
- Report creation
- Individual KPI management
- Calendar management
- Communication logging
- Problem / issue escalation
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise (super important here)
- Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Ability to liaise with other teams to ensure content marketing underpins all parts of the process.
- Proactive approach to workload and constantly thinking up new ideas