LEARN DIGITAL PATTERN CUTTING THE INDUSTRY WAY!
Learn digital pattern making techniques, grading, lay planning and much more in this five day CAD/CAM Vetigraph course at the Fashion Technology Academy!
LAST SPACES REMAINING!
Taking place at the FTA in North London from 31st October – 4th November 2016 the five-day intensive course will cover the following:
- Introduction to the User interface
- Introduction to digital pattern creation techniques
- Using the tools to create pattern pieces
- Modifying pieces though rotating, copying and mirroring
- Saving patterns correctly
- Continuation of digital pattern making techniques
- Dart manipulation, adding fullness, pleats and tucks
- Input paper patterns using a Digitizer table
- Naming the pieces and Creating Seams
- Defining notches, drill holes and other pattern markings
- Further pattern making techniques
- Pattern adjustments
- Introduction to block creation
- Pattern measurements
- Pattern output to plotter
- Introduction to grading
- Grading to meet supplier specification sheets
- Custom grading functions
- Defining grading rule libraries
- Lay Planning and costing
- Exporting and importing files
- Review of what you have learned
Jobs are available with these technical skills!
To enquire about availability and costs please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 809 3311