Carnaby Style Night Returns
There will be experiential activity throughout the 13 streets of Carnaby, here’s a taste of what’s on:
- Get snapped at the Style Studio, where you can try on the latest Carnaby trends in an exclusive Airsteam GIF booth. Then shop the trend with a 20% discount ticket to buy the items on the night.
- There’ll be free on street haircuts with Johnny’s Chop Shop and live digital illustrations with artist Willa Gebbie to capture your look.
- Before you shop, hear what’s hot at Carnaby’s exclusive trend talks, and take advantage of style sessions to make the new collections your own.
- Ticketholders can enjoy a complimentary cocktail at the Beetle Juice VW pop-up bar. Get ready for summer with table tennis in the Newburgh Quarter, and check out the brand new Porsche GT3RS car outside SACRED Café.
- Dress to impress – Carnaby Style Hunters will be rewarding fashionistas on the night with a goodie bag worth £200.
- The activity continues in stores – enjoy live music at MOSCOT and head to Illamasqua for their Drag Queen “Men In Make Up” event. There’ll be complimentary food and drink at Fred Perry and Onitsuka Tiger, trainer customisation at Superga and limited edition t-shirts at David Naman.
- Men – head to triyoga for a free yoga class with Jeff Phenix from 4.30-5.30pm, in collaboration with leading male yoga brand Ohmme.
- Enjoy an exclusive 20% discount at over 100 Carnaby brands. This is the perfect opportunity to grab the latest trends for summer, with brands including Levi’s, Cheap Monday, Monki and Ben Sherman. Also in the line-up are Paul Smith, The Kooples, Scotch & Soda and Pretty Green.
- Complete the look with shoes and accessories from size?, G.H. Bass, Dr. Martens, Vans and Skinnydip, and take home a piece of homegrown art from We Built This City.
- Don’t miss the discounts and offers at Carnaby beauty flagship stores including Estée Edit, Illamasqua, Benefit and Pixi, as well as Urban Decay, MAC and Cowshed.
- Explore the Newburgh Quarter where the offers continue at Baracuta, Oi Polloi, The Great Frog, Billionaire Boys Club, EVISU and Lazy Oaf.
- Carnaby’s top restaurants, bars and cafés will also be offering the exclusive discount. For dinner, check out Dirty Bones, Le Bab, Whyte & Brown, Pizza Pilgrims, Island Poké or Dehesa to name but a few. Finish the evening with a Pisco Sour at Señor Ceviche, retro tipples at underground bar Cahoots, or try Kingly Court’s new cocktail bar Disrepute.
For the full list of participating brands and to register for your free ticket, visit Carnaby.co.uk