The hClub100 2015 THE FINAL 10 IN FASHION
This year the event is in partnership with Creative Industries Counciland fuelled by Monticello. The awards showcase creative excellence and recognise talent across the full breath of the UK’s creative industries from advertising, marketing & PR to publishing, art, and of course, fashion.
The final 100 were announced on the 1st October 2015, at an exclusive event at The Hospital Club Studio hosted by Margherita Tayor in front of a select audience of winners, judges, media and sponsors. Each winner was presented with a unique award designed by Rachel Harding, a London-based product designer who was selected for the h.Club Foundation’s Emerging Creatives scheme.
The Final Ten in the FASHION category:
1. Ashley Williams, Designer
2. Charlotte Tilbury, Make-Up Artist
3. Clair Wilcox, Senior Curator of Fashion, V&A
4. Haley Weir, Photographer
5. Henry Holland, Designer
6. Imran Amed, Editor-In-Chief, Business of Fashion
7. José Neves, Founder, Farefetch
8. Lou Stoppard, Editor, SHOWStudio
9. Maliaka Firth, Model,
10. Victoria Beckham, Fashion Designer
The judging panel for the fashion category included Clara Mercer (The British Fashion Council), Sarah Penny (Fashion Monitor), Pandora Sykes (The Sunday Times Style), John Park (Concrete Studio).