The National Apprenticeship Awards 2012
Hosted by the National Apprenticeship Service, these awards recognise outstanding apprentices and employers and their hard work and dedication to their trade. These awards really are a unique spotlight to show how individuals and businesses shine!
There are 8 award categories altogether; 4 for employers and 4 for apprentices. The 4 awards for apprentices are:
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- EAL Award for Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Apprentice of the Year
- City & Guilds Award for Apprenticeship Champion of the Year
The 4 awards for employers are:
- Small Employer of the Year
- Nuclear Decommissioning SLC Award for Medium Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Macro Employer of the Year
Entries have to be made by May 25th and the winners will be announced at The Skills Show in Birmingham on November 14th 2012. Please visit http://www.apprenticeships.org.uk/Awards/NationalApprenticeshipAwards.aspx to enter and for more information.