Eva Alexander Apprenticeship
Our maternity wear is well known for its classic and sophisticated designs as well as the quality of the fabrics and the beauty of each garments construction. We design and manufacture our garments here in London and after launching two years ago, we are now sold internationally.
We are looking for an apprentice that will be interested in developing a wide range of skills with a focus on the following:
· Product design (From swimwear to suiting and everything in-between)
· Product manufacture including working directly with factories
· Quality control
· Inventory control
· General Marketing
· General Social Media
· Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Word required.
· Attendance at Paris Tradeshows
· Attendance at Fabric shows (London / Paris)
To become an apprentice you must:
- Have 5 GCSE’s graded A-C
- Two of these GCSE’s must be Maths and English
- Own a valid UK passport
- Own a valid National Insurance card/proof
- Be aged 16-24
- Live or be based around London (as this is where apprenticeship will take be based)
Please note you cannot have a degree to do the Fashion and Textiles Apprenticeship programme. This is not an internship!!
If you match all these requirements then please contact email@example.com to apply.