Production Apprenticeship With Caramel Baby And Child
Caramel baby and child launched in 1999 with a new and contemporary approach to designing childrenswear. Currently sales are growing and the brand is on track to be a premier baby and children’s fashion brand in the coming 5 years. At CBC we design in house and manufacture our own range which is sold in exclusive CBC own boutiques and on our UK website as well as wholesale distribution to over 160 stockists globally. The brand has boutiques in London including a concession in Selfridges, New York, and Tokyo. The brand will also soon open in Singapore.
- Skills that will be developed and gained:
- The candidate will learn a solid understanding of the process of building and delivering a collection from initial concept through to final finished delivered product.
- How to measure and formulate size charts for individual styles.
- Will gain Skills in quality control and garment fitting, form this developing knowledge of garment construction – will be able to assist with fitting.
- Data entry responsibilities – making sure that systems and schedules are complete and updated.
- Will gain experience in being proficient in use of production management systems.
- Taking ownership and organising current archive systems of both samples and fabrics.
- The candidate will gain an understanding effective communication with suppliers and factories on a
- regular basis.
- An insight into production processes, planning and monitoring right through to final delivery.
- The candidate will also be able gain an understanding and assist with the logistics requirements for a small independent fashion label. This is including warehouse tasks, dealing with couriers and arranging shipping documentation.
- Work closely with production and design teams with development of trims and raw materials.
- High motivated and extremely organised
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office packages
- Must have the determination to complete jobs to best of ability and willingness to go the extra mile when required.
To become an apprentice you must:
- Have 5 GCSE’s graded A-C
- Two of these GCSE’s must be Maths and English
- Own a valid UK passport
- Own a valid National Insurance card/proof
- Be aged 16-24
- Live or be based around London (as this is where apprenticeship will take be based)
Please note you cannot have a degree to do the Fashion and Textiles Apprenticeship programme. This is not an internship!!
If you match all these requirements then please contact email@example.com to apply.