Studio Assistant Apprenticeship With Marios Schwab
- Hand sewing finishing for sample creation
- Basic pattern alterations and shadowing pattern cutters
- Tracing and cutting, sewing up toiles
- General admin and running errands
- Research and sourcing trims/buttons, etc
- Assist with Adobe creative work
- Have 5 GCSE’s graded A-C
- Two of these GCSE’s must be Maths and English
- Own a valid UK passport
- Own a valid National Insurance card/proof
- Be aged 16-24
- Live or be based around London (as this is where apprenticeship will take be based)
Please note you cannot have a degree to do the Fashion and Textiles Apprenticeship programme. This is not an internship!!
If you match all these requirements then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.