<< back to News
Design Apprenticeship With Marios Schwab
Location: Dalston, E8
Experience gained: Position available for apprentices that are eager to gain fashion experience, skills and development. During the apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to assist the design team as well as to see different aspects of the sampling process. Apprentices could help in areas such as general research, textile design by hand drawing and computer aided design as well as fabric and trim sourcing.
This apprenticeship would suit someone interested in improving his or her communication skills, fabric knowledge and research techniques.
The right candidate would be involved in the following activities:
• Assisting in areas such as fabric and trimmings sourcing
• Assisting on the creation of artworks such as embroideries, print or embellishment design.
• General running errands
• General research
• Organising fabric archive
• Mood board construction and Adobe creative work.
• Assisting in the creation of spec drawings with Adobe Illustrator
To become an apprentice you must:
- Have 5 GCSE’s graded A-C
- Two of these GCSE’s must be Maths and English
- Own a valid UK passport
- Own a valid National Insurance card/proof
- Be aged 16-24
- Live or be based around London (as this is where apprenticeship will be based)
Please note you cannot have a degree to do the Fashion and Textiles Apprenticeship programme. This is not an internship!!
If you match all these requirements then please contact email@example.com to apply.
<< back to News