Topshop Technical Apprenticeship Scheme
Our Global Vision is to be the worlds fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We are looking for candidates who have an interested in pursuing a garment technology or textile related career pathway and would be keen to gain experience in working within a fast paced technical team.
You will be working closely with other Technologists, Buying teams and our Suppliers to contribute to improving all aspects of product quality assurance and the development of product.
A role at TOPSHOP TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor quality requirements
- Assist in translating fashion designs into workable garments through involvement in fit sessions
- Providing administrative assistance to the technical department
- Assisting in reviewing fabric test reports and performance and assisting with in-house testing
- Administrating factory audit documentation
- Analysing customer returns
- Reviewing product fit and performance against competitors
- Monitoring and feeding back on quality in our warehouse and stores.
Experience & skills:
- Passionate and driven to succeed in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Have a keen interest in trend led, high street fashion
- A strong eye for detail
- Have a passionate interest for garments and fabric construction
- Demonstrate a “problem solving/Can do” behaviour
- Be able to proactively identify and analyse problems and propose commercial solutions
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work under their own initiative and thrive in a fast paced environment
Above all, we like enthusiastic and passionate people who have a strong vision for what they could bring to TOPSHOP TOPMAN.
To become an apprentice you must:
– Have 5 GCSE’s graded A-C
– Two of these GCSE’s must be Maths and English
– Own a valid UK passport
– Own a valid National Insurance card/proof
– Be aged 16-24
– Live or be based around London (as this is where apprenticeship will be based)
Please note you cannot have a degree to do the Fashion and Textiles Apprenticeship programme. This is not an internship!
If you match all these requirements then please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.