ReWorks Fashion Marketing & Product Development Apprentice
ReWorKs upcycles surplus textiles to create sustainable product ranges for the global fashion industry. We aim to develop ethical solutions to textile waste solutions and to revive UK manufacturing, with localisation at the heart of our thinking. We are an authority on genuine vintage garments with inspiration from both military and civilian vintage styles. We wholesale garments and accessories to retailers and designers seeking individuality and authenticity. In addition we produce basic collections ready to wear or to customise.
We are looking for candidates interested in pursuing a fashion textile related career pathway and would be keen to gain experience in working within a dynamic environment. You will be working closely with our Network Partners, Sample Machinists, Sales & Marketing & Operations Functions. You will contribute to improving all aspects of product research, design, quality assurance and development of products and services.
ReWorks offers a challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our intelligence instilled by our people. Becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person.
The right candidate would be involved in the following activities:
- Trends and General (internet) Marketplace and Competitor Research
- Sample Creation, Analysis, Tracking, Archive & Feedback Collation
- Fabric and trimmings sourcing and Quality Control
- Assisting in translating fashion concepts and designs into workable garments
- Preparing items for photography, image re-touching & social media
- Logistics requirements. This is including warehouse tasks, dealing with couriers and arranging shipping documentation
- Data entry responsibilities – making sure systems and schedules are updated
Experience & skills:
Above all, we like enthusiastic and passionate people who have a strong vision for what they could bring to ReWorKs. An ideal candidate will be:
- Highly motivated and extremely organised
- Able to work autonomously when required or within a team
- Well versed in Microsoft office packages
- Determined to complete jobs to best of their ability and willing to go the extra mile when required.
- Driven to succeed with a good eye for detail
- Demonstrating a “problem solving/Can do” behaviour
- Able to deploy good communication skills
- Able to proactively identify and analyse problems and propose commercial solutions
- Be passionate about sustainable fashion garment development.
To become an apprentice you must:
- Have 5 GCSE’s
- Two of these GCSE’s must be Maths and English
- Own a valid UK passport
- Own a valid National Insurance card/proof
- Be aged 16-24
- Live or be based around London (as this is where apprenticeship will be based)
Apply now send your CV over to email@example.com