Production Apprenticeship With Marios Schwab
We are a luxury, creative Womenswear label.
Location: London, Dalston, E8
The role is an integral part of the company’s production team enabling highest quality products of our luxury fashion brand while carrying out a smooth execution of the critical path.
– Responsible for stock take of all cloths and trims in the studio prior to production
– Checking over received deliveries and ensuring all cloth and trims are of the quality required
– Responsible for preparing and delivering the packs for the factories to make pre-production samples and production
– Frequent liaising with our factories to solve problems and quality control
– Assisting in allocating all garments to the relevant stores.
– Assisting with shipping and associated documentation
– Knowledge and understanding of pattern cutting, garment construction, machine and hand sewing is needed
– The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, thorough and conscientious in their approach to work
– Ability to work independently, on your own initiative and report back to the team
– Good computer skills and data processing skills
– Throughout the apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks to assist with the running of the production of a luxury fashion brand
– You will gain a thorough understanding of the production process, from sourcing to the finished product
– You will be introduced to high quality fabrics, trims and finishing of garments
– You will be exposed to a fast paced team that works to tight deadlines to achieve the best possible delivery date for our customers
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Jenni Sutton @ email@example.com with a copy of your latest CV.