The Hoff’s Daughter to Model at British Plus Size Weekend
Hayley is very excited to be involved in ‘British Plus Size Fashion Weekend’ and thinks it’s very important that women feel comfortable with their bodies. Hayley has always been very outspoken about the importance of not feeling the pressure to be stick thin. She has always had her families support and Dad, David Hasselhoff is very excited to see his little girl walking the catwalk on the 15th Feb & will be front row!
Notable names attending the Evans sponsored event include:
- David Hasselhoff will be attending to watch his plus size model daughter Hayley on the catwalk
- Whitney Thompson – modelling (The first plus size model to win America’s next top model)
- Hayley Hasselhoff (Established Plus Size Model & Daughter of David Hasselhoff pictured right)
- Felicity Haywood (Established British plus size model who was the first plus size model to feature in TK max advert aired 2013)
- Marie Denee (US curvy Fashionista)
The British Plus Size Fashion Weekend takes place on 14th & 15th February at London’s Vinopolis coinciding with the start of London Fashion Week. The event heads into its second year after a successful launch and the lead sponsor this year will be plus size retailer EVANS.
Encouraging women of all sizes to feel great about fashion has never been more relevant and with several high street retailers finally accepting that they need to support the plus size market including Debenhams who announced the introduction of size 16 mannequins into their stores! There will be no less than 4 fashion shows showcasing top plus size designers including Evans, Tika Soomak, Dea London, Scarlett & Jo, JANE WATSON, OPhee, Simply Be, Dear Curves, Dea London, Syreeta Badu.
SATURDAY 15TH FEBRUARY – EVENT DAY
- Shop YOUR shape Marketplace
- Marketplace – Customer to experience shaping via their body shape with experts in each area that will be able to accommodate and advise customers on clothing styles.
- Open all day for consumers and buyers to purchase products
- Laid out like a department store but based on 4 shapes i.e. Pear, Apple, Hourglass and Inverted triangle
4 EXCLUSIVE FASHION SHOWS
- Instead of having just one show we are offering the consumer various types of shows running throughout the course of the day
- Retailer Show – Indie Designer
- Plus Size Bridal Show and Lingerie
- Beach & Swimwear Designer