New Pattern Cutting MasterClass at The Factory
Masterclass in Pattern Cutting
2nd June – 6th June at The Factory, Unit 14, Crusader Estate,167 Hermitage Road London N4 1LZ.
e-Telestia provides award winning training for the fashion design and clothing technology sector. With over 40 years of experience and expertise e-Telestia is globally recognised as an educational and training leader in its field and successfully balances traditional knowledge with the latest technical developments.
The five day full-time course will include:-
- How to measure correctly both for bespoke and generic market sizing – review of theory and actual application.
- How to construct patterns for basic blocks for ladieswear, menswear and childrenswear. Incorporation of actual body shape identification and then resulting blocks to ensure “perfect fit”.
- Style developments from basic blocks.
- Technical drawings with measurement specs for perfect pattern making.
- 3D grading technics to ensure perfect fit.
- Use of all e-Telestia software to be able to “teach the Teacher” and enhance learning for all designers irrespective of pattern making experience.
Fashion Enter CEO Jenny Holloway comments:
“For 13 years we have been providing support and learning for our designers, up until now we have never provided pattern making courses because we were not happy with the quality of resources available for excellent pattern cutting. This has now all changed, we will be working on the e-Telestia system where we will be the key provider for the country, we are delighted to confirm the attendance of ASOS garment technologist at the first course which is 2nd June – 6th June at The Factory. Places are extremely limited so please contact email@example.com”
Quotes from e-Telestia AB students:
“The best part about e-Telestia courses, is that it is well explained and the examples are easy to follow. Today I make clothes for different private clients and make extra cash from my living, and this is the investment that I’ll never regret all my life.”
– Tina Wande (Germany)
“After a short time practicing I have become familiar with the system, I have found the course very useful and easy to learn.”
– Lisbeth Bodin (Denmark)
“The e-Telestia AB Pattern Making courses are very easy to understand and well put together. Thanks.”
– Meagan Fraser (Australia)
This masterclass is aimed at beginners to intermediate if you would like to know more please state your interest to Jenni Sutton firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note places are limited.