Welcome to the second October 2009 issue of our UPDATE news letter. The biggest news is:
- We have re launched our website, so please visit: http://www.kmauk.com/ to see how it is progressing.
- Tickets are still available for the Li Edelkoort /Trend Union UK Colour, Fashion and Lifestyle trend presentations on the 11th November. See below.
Best regards from all at K M Associates.
Li Edelkoort/ Trend Union UK trend presentations
Tickets are still available for ’RESOURCES’ the Li Edelkoort /Trend Union UK Colour, Fashion and Lifestyle trend presentaions for spring/summer 2011. Due to take place at 2.00pm on the 11th November 2011. In the Jarvis Suite at the Royal institute of British Architects (RIBA), 66 Portland Place, London, W1B 1AD.
For pricing and to book places visit the the Li Edelkoort trend presentations page at http://www.kmauk.com/ or ring us on +44(0)1923 469009
Our thanks to Fashion Enter Ltd for their support on this event. They provide a wide range of services via their portal https://www.fashioncapital.co.uk/ offering help and support to emerging and up and coming designers in the fashion industry. Details below.
October 16 – November 30, 2009. the second edition of TALENT curated by Li Edelkoort, will open its doors at the Designhuis during Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven (october 17”“25). ….. http://www.designhuis.com/EN/exhibition/keyexpo/tabid/95/Default.aspx
For info on the Li Edelkoort / Pierre BergÃ© wish list exhibition visit: http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/8/view/7577/li-edelkoorts-wish-list-at-pierre-berge-associes-part-2.html
A new issue of Bloom magazine is expected in early 2010. Contact us via the contact page at http://www.kmauk.com/ if you want to be notified when it becomes available.
Fashion-Enter Ltd is the UK’s leading industry based business specialist that
offers real help and support to emerging and up and coming designers wishing to break
into the fashion industry. They offer a range of services which include:
– a factory to make samples and short run production
– 3 retail outlets to sell new designer collections
– they own the UKs leading fashion portal https://www.fashioncapital.co.uk/
– a showroom based in Kingston
– a regional office in Bromley Kent and also in Bournemouth Dorset.
– a fashion show Profile that has received international acclaim in New York.