Enter: A Boutique for the Unique
August 3, 2021 - August 3, 2021
Enter – A Boutique for the Unique
Let’s be honest, Croydon hardly screams fashion Mecca despite the fact that the UK’s most celebrated style icon, aka: Miss Kate Moss hails from the borough. Maybe it’s time to put those preconceptions away; Croydon is on the turn and with it comes Fashion-Enter – a gem of a boutique nestled in the newly developed Centrale shopping mall.
Forget copycat high street design Fashion-Enter stocks unique up-and-coming British labels that you’d be hard pushed to find anywhere else. How about a stunning draped jersey dress by St Martins grad Lisa Larsson or a hand embellished top by Tanya Dove.
And that’s not all. Fashion-Enter not only offers exclusive designs at affordable prices but an alteration/bespoke service that’s already going down a storm with loyal customers. Need a hemline shortened – no problem. Got a favourite frock that you would love in another colour – Fashion-Enter is only too pleased to help out.
Launched in April 2006 the boutiques winning combination of distinctive products, attentive customer care and personal alteration service has already seen customers from all over the South East coming back for more. Killing two birds with one stone the boutique tempts with one-off finds while promoting new talent at the same time – talk about a win win situation.
Centrale Shopping Mall
Tel: 44 20 3132 2433
Notes to Editors:
- Fashion Enter boutique is a not for profit making organisation founded by Jennifer Holloway, Director of Fashion-Enter Ltd.
- The boutique opened at Centrale, Croydon on April 1st 2006
- Fashion-Enter stocks womenswear, accessories and gifts by up-and-coming British based designers
- Current labels include: Harsh, Femini, Redstone, Mammi, Actar Actar, Tanya Dove, Melanka and Me, Lisa Larsson, Romeo Pires, Clarey by Design, Frocked de la Valliere and Redstones. Stock is updated on a weekly basis.
- The in-store alteration service can take between 3 days to 1 week.
- Centrale shopping centre is a new 820,000 square foot fashion and lifestyle destination that includes stores such as House of Fraser, Debenhams, Zara, Mango, Elle, French Connection, Miss Selfridge and more.
- Fashion-Enter is about to launch a wholesale division and an online boutique.