Pitching Opportunity for Fashion Businesses
Do you have a fashion business idea for which you need funding or mentoring and business support?
FatakaFashions.com is hosting a pitching session, as a part of two-day Wings4Fashion event on September 14, 2019 during London Fashion Week. Showcase Your Fashion Business to an elite panel of investors and fashion industry experts, pitch for funding or mentoring and business support.
FatakaFashions.com’s mission is to provide everything a fashion designer or a brand would need to succeed in fashion industry. Pitching for funding or mentoring support is an important part of the entrepreneurial ecosystem for the fashion entrepreneurs including fashion designers, fashion-tech, fulfilment services providers, manufacturers and materials suppliers. If you have an innovative business idea that is sustainable and scalable, this is the right opportunity for you.
Panel of investors, VC Funds and Fashion Mentors include:
- Prof. Yu Xiong – Chairman – London Fashion Fund
- Mr. Manuel Silva III – President – Amnis Ventures USA
- Ms. Yolande Letshou – (ymlfashion.co.uk) – fashion industry expert and consultant
- Mr. Subhash Thakrar (Vice President and Past Chair London Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Ms. Poonam Bhagat – TaikaByPoonamBhagat.com, Past Member – Board of Governers, Fashion Design Council of India and Fashion Designer from India
- Ms. Premal Badiani – Fashion Designer PremalBadiani.com and BadianiNewyork.com Fashion Advisor / Mentor
- Ms Mengxun Nie, Fashion Investment Advisor, Yingde Group
- Ms Jenny Holloway – CEO – FashionCapital.co.uk / FashionEnter Ltd – Fashion Manufacturing and Mentoring
ICICI Bank UK PLC is supporting this event which also includes an exhibition, fashion shows, networking and a dinner finale.