Day Workshop With Centre for Fashion Enterprise
FashionCapital’s sister company Fashion Enter will be collaborating with the Centre for Fashion Enterprise once again for a 2-day intensive workshop on the 3rd & 4th July 2019.
Attendees will get to tour the Fashion Enter Factory in Haringey, London and gain real insight and expertise on working with a manufacturer. This workshop is open to fashion related businesses that have been trading for at least 6-months and businesses operating in a London borough.
The workshop will cover:
- An understanding of the production process
- How to find the right manufacturer
- How to achieve the right quality
- An understanding of how to verify supplier costing
- Communication tools in use (tech packs, cost sheets, size specs etc)
- How to create critical paths and production planning and more…
The deadline to apply to attend this workshop is 11.59pm on 21st June 2019.
To find out more and apply, click here.