Sir Plus Are Looking For A Fashion Apprentice!
- PR– Communicating effectively with press in order to gain maximum exposure.
- Social Media –managing Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Dispatch – post out orders received online
- Sampling – managing small orders with factories
- General administrative work
- Sales – helping on the stall at exhibitions and markets.
- Outgoing and confident
- Creative and able to think differently
- Most importantly, hard working!
To become an apprentice you must:
-Have 5 GCSE’s graded A-C
-Two of these GCSE’s must be Maths and English
-Own a valid UK passport
-Own a valid National Insurance Card/Proof
-Be aged 16-24
Please not you cannot have a degree to take part in the Fashion and Textiles Apprenticeship Programme. This is not an internship.
If you think you’re right for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.