Top tips for your stand
Be creative with your visual merchandising and impress your company image on the visitor at all times. Cardboard boxes must be kept out of site and handwritten signs are not permitted. It only takes a few minutes to get them printed! Floor managers will be on site and will be given the authority to close any stand deemed, by the Organisers, to be poorly presented. Please note that it is imperative that all exhibits and stock must be kept within the confines of your stand and out of the gangways during show open periods.
- Treat your stand as your shop window.
- Display well and give the consumer a reason to stop and capture the product you are retailing.
- Here’s an incentive- awards will be given at the show for shell scheme and space.
- Merchandise and brand your stand creatively.
- Offer something that the consumer would not be able to purchase on the high street.
- Have skilled personnel on your stand that have excellent knowledge of your product.
- Data capture from your stand.
- Hand-write price tags.
- This will not represent your brand or your product properly and will make the exhibition look untidy.
- Bring railings that don’t fit within your shell scheme dimensions. Check with the operations team if you are unsure of what they need to be.
- Cover your facial sign.
- Have products in the aisle – Keep the area around your stand clear.
- Hand out leaflets or promotion material in the aisles. This must be done from your stand.
- Use microphones on your stand for selling a product. Microphones may be used for Hair and Beauty demonstrations, however permission must be granted from the operations team.
- Retail ranges different to those stated on your contract.