Tips To Expand Your Fashion Wholesale Business and Grow Your Online Brand
April 11, 2021 - April 11, 2021
A brand can help push the sales, while at the same time; high sales can elevate the brand. It, therefore, goes without saying that the two endeavours are vital for a business to grow. Most successful fashion business brands like Extreme Largeness Wholesale will tell you that expanding and branching out online has helped transform their business. Not only has it allowed for them to market to new customers that would never otherwise know the brand, but it’s allowed existing customers to effortlessly purchase more regularly.
In the present day, once customers purchase from your online store, it gives a brand the ability to contact them regularly (with the use of email marketing) with new offers and discounts, which promotes repeat-purchasing, and helps to form brand familiarity and loyalty.
Understand the Importance of Online Merchandising
Online merchandising entails both visual presentation and the creative side. It also consists of analytical and assortment planning. Take the following factors into considerations:
- You need to monitor which styles are selling the best and the worst.
- Know how much profit you’re making and if your products are priced effectively.
- Find out what styles are selling in the stores (sell-through).
- You need to know which stores are buying what, and the reason behind it.
Package Your Outreach and What You Say To Buyers
Buyers are spoilt for choice, which comes via emails, phone calls, and drop-ins from sales reps. Hence, it’s vital to observe the following before you approach them:
- Your Brand Story – a brief description of your brand and how it relates to their boutique.
- Value Proposition – a synopsis on how your brand will contribute to improving their store sales.
- Press or Collaborations – Relevant editorial on your latest collection or collaboration project.
The above advice provides a good starting point and an upper hand in winning buyers. However, if the above fails to woo the buyer after a few tries, use the information you collected during your initial call to initiate the drip method.
Drip marketing is a form of direct marketing strategy whereby marketing materials are sent to prospective customers steadily over a certain period. It can take the following form:
- After the first meeting, you should immediately send an email containing a custom line sheet.
- In a week, you can send one piece of relevant press.
- Two weeks later you can email any new information about your company.
Prospecting results need to be polished. It would be best to dedicate energy to looking for potential accounts every day for around 30 minutes to 1 hour. However, when using the drip method, it is important to differentiate your service or product, reinforce your brands message, inform people about your brand, persuade your audience to behave in a certain way.
Most buyers will visit your brand’s website for the first time and not buy… However, don’t give up; pursue an aggressive but reserved follow-up to turn the prospective buyer around. Build trust and relations and let the sale happen organically. It’s advisable to use an email with a compliment, make phone calls, and finally, as a last result, apply the drip method.