Technical Manager Job Profile
December 6, 2019 - December 6, 2019
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of a Technical Manager”¦
As Technical Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the technical team ensuring the best quality of garment is produced, create and implement an ethical compliance business strategy that delivers exceptional standards. You will be responsible for legal and safety requirements of all products, test reporting, factory management, attending sourcing, development and compliance meetings in the UK and internationally, quality control and sourcing all products such as fabrics, trims, wash, yarns etc. As a valued member of the senior management team, you will report directly to the company’s Director and work very closely with all internal teams.
- Leads internal teams/task forces.
- Carry out Health and Safety risk identification and assessments.
- Ensuring the production of finished goods is appropriately controlled to ensure compliance with food safety and customer standards
- Controlling non-conformances and investigating any quality issues fully#
- Run all fit meetings
- Give Technical advice on quality and fabric
- Liaise with the factories
- Create initial samples
- Previous technical management experience
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- A strong beauty background with proven industry experience
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Be able to proactively identify and analyse problems and propose commercial solutions