Retail Business Analyst Job Profile
April 25, 2019 - April 25, 2019
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of a Retail Business Analyst”¦
As a retail business analyst, your job entails include conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses including customer behaviour, retail trends, etc. The role involves assisting with program development that supports corporate timelines. Other important responsibilities of a retail business analyst include assisting with new client implementation, providing analytical support to maximize product performance, conducting merchandising and financial analysis, analysing sales reports and evaluating retail performance, and making recommendations.
- Work with Business stakeholders in identifying business requirements for IT projects, products, and programmes of work that maximise business impact / benefits within a realistic setting.
- Document business requirements for midsize to large IT projects and deliveries in a continuous manor.
- Visualise process changes in collaboration with business stakeholders and the IT user adoption team, to establish mutual understanding and accountability.
- Lease closely with the IT Business Relationship function to understand the strategic focus and programmes of work within IT, which provides the contextual setting for IT projects.
- Apply business analysis understanding and common sense into day to day deliveries.
- Effectively interact with business stakeholders for digital solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in the retail industry, this is mandatory
- Vast Business Analysis experience in a number of significant/ global projects
- Experience of working with Customer Master Data/ Data Management
- Experience of working in a complex matrix environment with both internal and 3rd party resources
- Practical experience of documenting business processes using specified process methodologies
- Knowledge and practical experience of mapping retail business processes
- Knowledge of specified structured analysis techniques
- Experience of documenting requirements in a structured template
- Ability to rapidly and thoroughly understand the environment in which you will operate (people, applications, technology, process)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural team