PR Coordinator Job Profile
April 1, 2020 - April 1, 2020
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of a PR Coordinator”¦
As Public Relations Coordinator you will work in conjunction with the PR Manager and PR Director to provide public relation services to the company. You will be responsible for generating positive publicity about all the offerings of the destination
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ”˜in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work well with others as part of a team.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, including public speaking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet computer applications (Excel/Microsoft Word skills required).
- Understanding of social media platforms.
- Professional image representative of company image.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively