Online Marketing Assistant Job Profile
May 27, 2020 - May 27, 2020
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of an Online Marketing Assistant”¦
As an online marketing assistant you will be writing copies on sites, editing and uploading images, creating and implementing email campaigns as well as reporting on website and email campaign performance. You will be working across a variety of online marketing channels and brands, this is the perfect role for an inspired online marketer. Ideally you will have online marketing experience in the fashion or retail industry with strong copywriting knowledge.
- Direct, oversee and maintain our social media strategy and campaigns.
- Aid the production of content for social media accounts and websites.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing
- Identify trends and optimise digital marketing spend and performance accordingly
- Track, audit and analyse website traffic and flow through analytics, providing regular internal reports including bounce and conversion rates
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, and development of blogs and forums
- Key role in website management with ongoing review of all online content
- Pull together rolling monthly schedule of emails
- Produce copy, in conjunction with Publications for email marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing experience
- Creative editing and writing skills
- Communication skills: Ability to elucidate strategy and targets at all levels, both internally and externally
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking: Must be able to analytically review and analyse the extensive data available to progress digital marketing activity effectively