Marketing Manager Job Profile
December 13, 2018 - December 13, 2018
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of a Marketing Manager”¦
As a marketing manager you will be managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department, developing marketing strategies with your colleagues and then directing your department accordingly. Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities. It is down to you as marketing manager to perfectly match your company’s business with your customers’ needs in the most profitable way possible.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- Dealing with social media
- Writing marketing and promotional briefs
- Briefing agencies and other departments
- Monitoring a campaign’s progress
- Compiling marketing strategies
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Meets targets
- Works well under pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Works well within a team
- Experience of managing digital communication channels including websites, Facebook and Twitter.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, proof reading and collating complex information into reports.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.