Marketing Assistant Job Profile
August 22, 2019 - August 22, 2019
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of a Marketing Assistant…
As a Marketing assistant you will support the work of the marketing manager(s) and executives on projects directed at maximising company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Meets targets
- Works well under pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Works well within a team
- Experience of managing digital communication channels including websites, Facebook and Twitter.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, proof reading and collating complex information into reports.