Fabric Developer Job Profile
November 25, 2020 - November 25, 2020
Find out the typical duties and opportunities of a Fabric Developer”¦
Manage collection fabrics design and development and supply according to Design team’s requests whilst respecting the collection guidelines and budget. Work in partnership with Designers and Head of studio to deliver the Design brief and to develop new textile ideas whilst maintaining and revitalizing existing continuity lines to meet requirements.
- Manage collection fabrics design and development
- Research and development of new fabric concepts and technologies and propose ideas according to the Head of Fabric Development brief
- Work together with Designers and Fabric Team to deliver the design brief
- Develop new textile ideas whilst maintaining and revitalizing existing continuity lines to meet requirements.
- Work closely with the design team to be able to offer ideas and inspiration on fabrics and development and propose creative translations to mood board images.
- Supervise fabrics development, order and delivery with the help of an intern
- 5+ years’ experience as a fabric developer
- Experience of printing, finishing and washing techniques
- Strong computer skills
- Strong creative eye