Assistant Quality Controller
February 18, 2019 - February 18, 2019
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of an Assistant Quality Controller…
In the apparel and footwear sectors, QC’s check that seams and/or stitching are neat and strong, and verify that all products are produced to the same size and standard.
Quality Control Inspectors need to keep accurate records of products checked, sometimes carrying out a statistical analysis. They often produce written reports for the production team and have regular meetings to discuss how quality standards can be maintained, or highlight problem areas that require review.
- · finding and fixing faults at each stage of the production process
- · making sure labelling is accurate
- · checking that production methods meet legislation guidelines
- · inspecting materials for defects
- · Producing reports of the findings
- · Attending meetings to present feedback and recommendations
- · attention to detail
- · have a thorough and practical approach
- · have good concentration skills
- · do repetitive work
- · have good communication, literacy and numeracy skills