June 16, 2021 - June 16, 2021
Find out the typical duties requirements and opportunities of an Account Manager…
As an Account Manager you will be working for the fast-paced industry of advertising, digital or a direct marketing, you’ll be in charge of overseeing the smooth running of an advertising or marketing campaign, from briefing designers to controlling the pennies, and you may even be responsible for a team of account executives.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Using contacts to generate new business
- Engaging in project management duties
- Delivering presentations
- Attending meetings with clients
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account
- Ensuring they are aware with all competitive activities within accounts and preventing attrition
- Ability to lead and motivate a small team would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good sense of humour.
- Good negotiation skills.
- The ability to generate ideas.
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once.