** This masterclass will take place live on Zoom because of movement restrictions implemented by our government due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Details to be sent to those that sign up.**
Trends trends trends – they still count and your collections still need to be right for the up and coming seasons. Whilst rolling ranges are now more credible in this new world of sustainability it’s always important that your brand signature understands the key trends for the seasons ahead and is fashion forward. Lauren Morrison has experienced many years as a designer working with key trend agencies – she will impart the right parts of her knowledge to ensure your collection is ready for the season ahead.
The agenda will include:
- Introduction and welcome
- What are fashion trends
- What influences a Fashion trend
- Marketing Environments (Macro & Micro Environments & Pestle)
- Why does fashion analyse Macro & Micro environments formulate trends
- Slow Fashion Model Trends
- Fast Fashion Model Trends
- x3 Trends AW 2020 / 2021
- X3 Trends SS21
- Introduction of up and coming Trends for AW21/22 – Overview
- Summary including signature styles
Free to attend for businesses on the N17 Creative Callings Programme.
‘Trend Analysis AW2020 / SS2021 will take place on Thursday 23rd April 2020 10am – 1pm online.