How to Build a Brand with Rosie Middleton, Marketing Director of Dancing Leopard – Thursday 15th July 10am – 12pm.
Learn how to:
- Stand out in a competitive crowd
- Stay true to your purpose
- Content is king
- Buck the trend and find what works for YOU!
Dancing Leopard is a womenswear brand heavily focused on print and colour. The prints are unique, hand-painted styles designed by an in-house designer. The brand takes inspiration from its Balearic and Indian roots and shares the philosophy of dressing fierce and living wild! Most recently, Dancing Leopard has developed a sustainable and eco-friendly mission for production and development, complimenting their ‘planet friendly’ and philanthropic ethos.
Rosie Middleton, Marketing Director of Dancing Leopard (pictured above) has worked with the brand for the past 3-years managing a marketing team of 6 across all areas of digital and brand marketing. Prior to this Rosie worked at plus-size fashion franchise Yours Clothing (www.yoursclothing.co.uk) as a brand communications executive before being promoted to a social media and brand campaign manager. Earlier in her career she worked in B2B marketing within the events and leisure industry.
What the ‘How to Build a Brand’ 2-hour masterclass will cover:
- What is a ‘brand’ ?
- Identifying a strong brand
- Elements of a brand
- Product or service – proposition
- USPs – competition
- Colour, font and logo – design
- Tone – copy
- Content – creative
- Website and personality – experience
- Executing a cohesive brand message across platforms
- The importance of your audience
- Understanding your audience
- Reaching your audience – the channel mix
- Content is king! Standing out on social media
- Influencer marketing strategies
- Measuring success
- Retaining and redefining your presence
The session will end with the chance to ask Rosie your marketing related questions.
This masterclass is free for FC Members, N17 Creative Callings participants, learners and creatives at the FC Designer Collective please email email@example.com to confirm your place.
How to Build a Brand with Rosie Middleton, Marketing Director of Dancing Leopard is also available to non-members etc at a cost of £20- plus VAT.
For all attending a Zoom link will be emailed to you closer to the date.