30th June 09:00 – 15:00 – Intermediate Stitching Course – £120 (includes lunch)
In this session you will learn how to construct your own skirt/trouser from pre-cut fabric.
You will learn:
- Refresher on how to use the three core industrial machines
- Insertion of zips (visible and invisible)
- Waistband attach
- Vent creation in skirts. Use of button hole machine and button attach
- Guidance and explanation of the different seams and how to perfectly execute them
- Pressing and finishing techniques
Taught by leading industry experts in our Stitching Academy this intermediate course in sewing is an excellent follow up from the Beginner’s course or refreshers session for those with previous skills.
Please email email@example.com for details.