Eric Gilston, Life & Business Coach and author of the Amazon Best Seller “The Life Coach’s Toolbox” is back to provide his next masterclass ‘How to Realise Your Goals Personally & Professionally’.
In this 2-hour workshop Eric will explain:
- How to realistically set yourself goals for the future both in your personal and professional life, and what to do if these cannot be reached.
- The importance of self-motivation and how this impacts the development of business focused and personal dreams.
- Key steps to effective goal setting and achieving those goals.
- The best techniques to set goals and how to see the benefits from taking action based on great goals.
- Plus how to have a productive day every day.
Previous attendees to this masterclass said:
“I learnt how to set goals in a calculative and achievable manner. I look forward to the next session.” – Omar
“I learnt how to keep going in life with tips to motivate oneself. The masterclass was well presented, interesting and rewarding.” – IC
“This masterclass provided a strong guide to support and develop my business and personal ambitions.” – Louis
“I learnt how to set realistic goals for myself and the things I should do and not do to achieve my goals and aims.” – SK
‘How to Realise Your Goals Personally & Professionally’ with Eric Gilston will take place 11am -1pm, Thursday 19th March 2020 in the Glassroom at FashionCapital HQ, Unit 13 / 14 Crusader Estate, 167 Hermitage Road, London N4 1LZ.
Free to attend for businesses on the N17 Creative Callings Programme.