Bundle 2 – Sampling and Production
1. Construction and finishing guidebook – An easy to understand guide
of all the different types of finishing and what should be used within
different markets to ensure you have the right finishes for your brand.
2. Swatch book template – Example and excel template to organise your
fabrics so you have all the information in one place.
3. How to measure guide – Example and template to fill out body
measurements including a fully illustrated guide of where and how to
measure to industry standards.
4. Size specification – Full example and template showing how your
sample measures at each stage of the development process including
your sample tolerance.
5. Fitting log – Simple fit log which can be used to make notes during
the fitting process and ensures you are written confirmation and
agreement with your supplier of the changes you would like making.
6. Guide to sizing and grading – A simple guide to navigate the difficult
decisions when it comes to deciding on your size measurements with
tips and tricks to get it right first time.
7. How to work with your manufacturer – Top 10 tips and tricks to
creating a strong relationship with your manufacturer including things
to look out for when visiting.
8. Labelling guide – A guide and explanation of all the labels you will
need to ensure you are legally protected as well as branding your image.
9. Guide to fabric testing – An easy to understand guide detailing what
tests you will need carry out on your fabrics or ensure you fabric supply
have testing report which you have on file.
10. Production schedule example and template – Example and template
of a production schedule which you can use to plan your project from
start to finish assigning responsibility to each team member.
11. Critical path example and template – Example and template of a
critical path used to monitor and manage the progress of your project
and understand which critical milestones will effect your deadlines.
12. Production Docket example and template – Example and template of
a production docket which is an essential document detailing your
production which act as a communication tool to your manufacturer.
13. Quality control checklist – Template to check your production
throughout the process including two documents which detail how this
is carried to ensure professional checks and a quality outcome.
14. Stock list – Template to take stock and monitor all of your assets
including garment, fabric, trims and labels.