This practical, inspiring course will show you how to use Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop to create technical flat drawings, develop an understanding of garment construction and the process of accurate specifications sheets for sample room and factory use. This is an essential requirement for any designer wanting to create the ultimate garment with accurate construction and fit.
The course aims to give you the confidence to design a garment in flats with technical understanding:
- Create technical flat drawing by hand
- Drawing garment proportions accurately
- Applying hand flats to Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding the garment construction to create technical specification sheet
- Apply patterns and colour in Adobe Photoshop
- Create line sheets and mood boards for presentation using line drawing and images
- Create versions of designs for mood board presentations
- Create symbols and brushes for detailing illustrations
It would be useful to have knowledge of Adobe illustrator Adobe Photoshop, but not essential
Must be computer literate
Course starts in September 2018 exact dates to be announced
£499 over 5 days – Saturday and evenings
Telephone 020 809 3311
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.