Take your 2D pattern cutting skills a step further with innovative Optitex technology. This software is not only excellent for pattern making but 3D rendering and garment manipulation on avatars.
Visualise and adapt design and construction without the need for physical sample making, Optitex provides a cost effective and time efficient alternative for the garment development process.
What the introductory 1-day course with Optitex tutor Claire Solley will cover:
- Overview of Optitex and its applications
- Brief introduction to the Avatars and Avatar Editor
- Introduction to PDS and the 2D/3D windows
- Quick Summary of 2D tools and where to find them
- Taking a basic 2D pattern into 3D simulation
- How to review 3D fit using tensions maps
- Overview of applying colourways and textures
- Rendering and lighting for final images
Optitex 2D & 3D – 1 Day course will take place Wednesday 22nd July 2020 from 10:00 – 16:00 at FTA, Unit 13 / 14 Crusader Estate, 167 Hermitage Road, London N4 1LZ.