Gerber tutor Ben Cooper has a grounding of over 25-years experience in fashion and is currently a Senior Pattern Cutter at Karen Millen and CAD manager for their Atelier. In this new follow-on Gerber course learners will get into the nitty-gritty depths of the Pattern Design and Explorer and/or continue with your own journey of drafting and amending patterns.
- New sketches to work through with loads of amendments
- Models and Marker making.
- Sending patterns – How to convert, zip and export patterns ready to email
- Importing patterns from other systems (Lectra, DXF etc)
- Making new storage areas
- In depth How to set-up your personal work space, export and import PDS settings
- Good practices – Understanding and choosing how to autosave to desired storage area
- Known Gerber issues and how to deal with crashes
Previous learners on the Gerber Advanced course said:
Feedback included: “Great course to learn in depth the functions we use everyday and manage to fix problems we stumble upon. Really like the fact the tutor has a real work life apart from tutoring to ensure we know when things/errors happen why they do and how/when to use the fixer up.” – Tania. “10 out of 10.”
“I have learned lots about working with Gerber VII and refreshed my Gerber knowledge after quite some time. We had a nice, experienced teacher, working in the industry. I had a great time learning and understanding the latest version.”– Chamil
The next advanced 2-day Gerber course will take place on Thursday 7th and Friday 8th January 2021 from 09.30 – 3pm and costs £315- (for previous students we can offer this course at £285- contact email@example.com)