Take on as much or as little as you like with our new Follow-On Gerber course. Get into the nitty-gritty depths of the Pattern Design and Explorer and/or continue with your own journey of drafting and amending patterns.
- New sketches to work through with loads of amendments
- Models and Marker making.
- Sending patterns – How to convert, zip and export patterns ready to email
- Importing patterns from other systems (Lectra, DXF etc)
- Making new storage areas
- In depth How to set-up your personal work space, export and import PDS settings
- Good practices – Understanding and choosing how to autosave to desired storage area
- Known Gerber issues and how to deal with crashes
Gerber tutor Ben Cooper has a grounding of over 25 years experience in fashion and is currently a Senior Pattern Cutter at Karen Millen and CAD manager for their Atelier.
The next advanced 2-day Gerber course will take place on Saturday 1st and the following Saturday 8th June from 09.30 – 3pm at the Fashion Technology Academy, Unit 13/14 Crusader Estate, 167 Hermitage Road, London N4 1LZ and costs £315-