Fashion & Textiles Creatives: Create Growth Fund Event to Nurture and Develop Your Business
Come and join the Fashion-Enter Ltd team on Thursday 8th February for an inspirational evening of talks and advice to support your business.
Open to East Midlands fashion & textiles creatives, Fashion-Enter Ltd has partnered with the East Midlands Creative Consortium and Create Growth funding to support businesses form winning strategies to expand operations, attract finance and create jobs.
Hear all about Create Growth funding alongside inspirational talks on:
- FASHION FOR GOOD – Simon Platts, CEO & Co-Founder of Recomme and former Responsible Sourcing Director ASOS.COM
- DIGITAL FASHION – Jenny Holloway, CEO and Founder Fashion-Enter Ltd
- REPAIR IS THE NEW COOL – Thami Schweichler CEO At United Repair Centre
The Create Growth Fund programme is open to creative sector businesses based in Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Rutland and Lincolnshire.
The first cohort of Create Growth Fund recipients will receive a series of industry led workshops, peer support and mentoring.
- Where LCB Depot, 31 Rutland St, Leicester LE1 1RE
- When Thursday 8th February 2024
- Time 5.30 – 7pm
East Midlands Create Growth is a business support programme for the creative industries, funded by the department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
To attend tap here to book your free place
Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org