ASOS Buying Administrator Apprenticeship
As a Buyers Administrator you will be providing administrative support and assistance to your Buying team. You will be responsible for raising and managing purchase orders through to gold seal stage. Attention to detail is key when checking details such as selling price, shipment dates and product attributes. You will also be responsible for maintaining a critical path to ensure that each key date in the supply process is met by the supplier.
Maintenance of the sample library and chasing samples is a daily task. Building relationships and liaising with Production, PR and Garment Technology is essential in order to keep track of all samples under your area so you must be confident in your communication skills.
You will need to be super organised and able to prioritise your workload effectively as you will be supporting the team by preparing any paperwork and product needed for meetings as well as undertaking ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills and experience you will need:
We are passionate about our people; they’re the future of our business, which is why we invest time and effort in recruiting the perfect match! Our employees are passionate about ASOS, their role and the overall success of the company. We are all motivated to drive our own success and achieve individual objectives. Communication is key to any role here as our employees continually build relationships at all levels across the business. We’re fast paced, so all employees need to able to adapt to change pretty quickly, be enthused and excited about what’s around the corner for us.
• Preferably previous experience working in the fashion industry.
• Awareness of current trends and what is happening in retail.
• High organisation skills, able to use initiative and to work in pressurised environment.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels
• Keen attention to detail.
• Computer literate able to use both word and excel applications.
• Numeracy competent – at least grade C GCSE maths
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your date of birth.