6, 072 Attend CPPD Factory Sessions and Counting!
Over the last three-years (as at 3.11.23) over 6,000 people have visited the Fashion-Enter Ltd factory and undertaken our tailor-made Factory Uncovered tour and seminar. This was no easy feat during the long period of Covid and lockdowns!
That means over 6,000 people now have an understanding of what makes a factory ethical and sustainable – Fashion-Enter Ltd (FEL) is on a mission to provide a real insight into UK manufacturing and why there are so many advantages to proximity sourcing with manufacturing in the UK. Tap here to find out more about our Factory tours and seminars for visitors, students and industry professionals.
When we opened the Tailoring Academy for Haringey Council, GLA and LEAP in November 2019 we were tasked to support 600 learning interventions and two collaborations with industry. It’s not often you can say you have beaten a target by 1000% and with the collaborations FEL surpassed the target by creating new business opportunities with:
- Kornit Digital – the globes leading, ethical digital printers with their Presto Max and Atlas printing machines.
- Zund – a leading automatic cutting process with high quality software and hardware. Originating from Switzerland their cutting technology is the best in the business!
- Style3D – a leading technology company which has created state-of-the-art tech for replicating garments in 3D with the most realistic avatars ever seen. 45,000 digital assets are all on the cloud with patterns and fabric scanning – all ready for users start their own ranges!
- United Repair Centre – FEL are now supporting the new way forward in fashion today with repairs. Stitching and repairs is the new way forward in fashion today and working with a major account, Patagonia, FEL is now pivoting the business to actively stop garments ending in landfill!
- Optitex – digital online software for design.
- Alvanon – a donation of over 50 mannequins have been provided which FEL strongly believes are the best in the business for fit and form.
2023 has been a tough year but FEL has absolutely kept to its principles and ethics. The company’s values and beliefs are stronger than ever and in this time of great uncertainty FEL continues to strive towards social inclusion and equality for all.