Marketing Apprenticeship With Alexandra Wood
We are expanding at a steady rate and are looking for an apprentice who will:
- Look after our social networking. Facebook, Twitter and our blog.
- Put parts of our Marketing plans into action.
- Take photos of the latest looks and document what the occurring trends are.
- Analyse our newsletter results and think up new ideas for our monthly e-newsletters.
- Be involved in our quarterly events. This will include sending out invites, following up and taking care of our customers at the events.
- Be involved with the following up of our networking contacts.
- Looking after our customer competitions.
We are looking for someone who is confident, bubbly, hardworking and passionate about people!
Ideally we want someone who has a very good understanding of social media and marketing.
If this describes you, we would love to hear from you.
To become an apprentice you must:
Have 5 GCSE’s graded A-C
Two of these GCSE’s must be Maths and English
Own a valid UK passport
Own a valid National Insurance card/proof
Be aged 16-24
Please note you can not have a degree to do the Fashion and Textiles Apprenticeship programme.
If you are interested please contact email@example.com