N17 Creative Callings: Silver Rox goes through the Stratosphere!
Having held the fourth meeting with Gary today, 27th April 2022, at Haringey it was an absolute pleasure and genuine delight to see how much Gary has progressed in just a four month period.
In just 16 weeks Gary has achieved:
- The garment life cycle from start to end and what’s involved in the 132 touch points.
- He has completed his Level 2 pattern course and he is flying! He has designed this amazing faux fur coat with a zingy lining.
- We are now creating a job description for interns – sales have expanded so well in just four months Gary can offer four interns paid work experience.
- Genuine sales of the Doot Suit were created. (put link to the video)
- Within just 2 days there have been 10 sales of the fur jacket at £250 each! They are flying out!
- Now reviewing a Level 3 hand finishing course – its all about the attention to detail.
- New product development – a jacket with 3D printed cones complete with battery pack and colour!
These N17 Creative Callings programs that are as individual as the participant are amazing! Fashion-Enter CEO & mentor Jenny Holloway commented: “The only way business support works for creatives is to really get under their skin and get to know their strengths and weaknesses and where we can really help to make their creative genius work. I am so proud of Gary. He has just absorbed knowledge and skills in record breaking time and he has had sales, press and a huge increase in followers as you can see here!
“I have no doubt that a star is born – Gary and his brand Silver Rox is one to watch for the future.”